General Terms & Conditions
If, upon receipt of your purchase, you are not satisfied with the items sent to you, please return your purchase to MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S.L. for a refund.
The goods must arrive in a saleable state and in the original shipping cartons. The return fee must be paid by the purchaser. A refund will not be made until the returned goods are paid.
All transactions are processed in good faith and in accordance with the Fair Trading Act.
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice, as well as all other applicable laws. By downloading or otherwise using any of the materials contained in this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this legal notice. If you do not agree with these Terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Copyright 2018 © MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S.L. All rights are reserved. Mrs MARSAMOTOR Europe S. L retains all copyright in all texts, graphic images, videos, code, and software held by Mrs MARSAMOTOR Europe S.l
This material may only be used for internal, informative and non-commercial purposes. You cannot modify or modify the content in any way. Any copy of the material or part thereof must include this copyright notice. You may not, without obtaining the written permission of Mrs. Machiner, re-publish, redistribute, or otherwise make copies of the materials on this site. You may not use the material in a way that suggests an association with one of our publications or services.
The following marks are registered trademarks Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L registered trademark N0351860.
Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained on this website without prior notice.
Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from your access to, or your inability to access, this website, or your reliance on any information provided on this website.
In any chat area, bulletin board, instant message, or email function offered as part of any Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S.L Site you should not
• Defame, abuse, harass or threaten others
• Making sectarian, hateful or racially offensive statements
• Promote illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intention of committing them
• Post or distribute any material that violates and/or violates any right of a third party or any law
• Publish or distribute any vulgar, obscene, uncourteous or indecent language or images • Publish material or make statements that do not generally relate to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or table Display
Chat areas, forums, instant messages, and email functions offered as part of any Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S.L Site are provided as a service to users. Ms MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L reviewed most of the publications before they appeared on the sites and assumed no responsibility for the publications and/or their content. Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L reserves the right to delete any post at any time.
You can send To Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L comments, questions, suggestions, or ideas related to this website. If you do, you agree that such information will not be given in confidence, that we do not have to keep this information secret, and that we are not obliged to respond. Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S.L. will be free to use the information you send us in any way whatsoever, without any obligation on your part, including but not limited to developing and marketing products and services based on this information . Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L may also reproduce, disclose, and distribute the information in your communication to third parties without limitation.
This web site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the website is updated in real time and is owned or authorized to . COM by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access . com for any use without our express written permission.
In addition, you agree not to:
• Take measures that require or may impose (at our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure;
• Copying, reproducing, modifying, creating derivative works from, distributing, or publicly displaying any content (except for your information) from the website without the express prior written permission of . com and the appropriate third party, if any;
• Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of the Web site or any activity carried out on the website; Yes
• Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures that we can use to prevent or restrict access to . com
Ms MARSAMOTOR EUROPE SL uses rigorous efforts to include accurate, complete and up-to-date information on this site, however, the information on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but Not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L COMPANY and/or its suppliers have no responsibility for errors
Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been violated, or, if several copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of these works on this site.
• Identification of material that is allegedly counterfeit or to be the subject of a counterfeit activity and which must be withdrawn or access to which must be deactivated, and reasonable information sufficient to enable the service provider to Locate the hardware.
• Reasonably sufficient information to enable the service provider to contact the complainant, such as an address, telephone number and, if possible, an e-mail address to which the complaining party may be contacted .
• A statement that the complaining party has a bona fide belief that the use of the material in the manner denounced is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, his agent, or the law.
• A declaration that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly violated.
The notification of copyright infringement must be signed, either physically or electronically, by the owner of the exclusive right which is allegedly violated, or by a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right which is allegedly Violated.
Please send the copyright violation notice to the Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S.L Agent Via info @ . com or by mail to the following address:
AVDA BRUSELAS, 155, 2 17-Pol. Ind. Cabezo Beaza, 30353 Cartagena, España
International Bureau of the Netherlands Enkalaan 75, 6717ZA EDE
Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L reserves the right to examine the allegedly infringing material and to determine independently whether there is a violation.
Please note that any notice or contra-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false opinion or a counter-notice may give rise to a personal responsibility. You can therefore seek the advice of a legal adviser before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. The procedure for counter-notification of copyright infringement
If you believe in good faith that you have sent a message to Mrs MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. The did not infringe copyright and a notice of copyright infringement was incorrectly filed against you, you may submit a counter-opinion,
The counter-notice must include the following elements:
• Identification of the specific URLs of the material that Ms MARSAMOTOR Europe S. L has deleted or to which Ms MARSAMOTOR Europe S. L has disabled access.
• Your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
• The declaration: "I am conforming to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which my address is located, or if my address is outside Spain, Cartagena and/or the Netherlands, Arnhem." de Cartagena, Murcia, Spain and/or the Netherlands, Arnhem., in which Mrs. MARSAMOTOR EUROPE SL is located, and will accept the service from the applicant. "
• the Declaration: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I believe in good faith that the material has been removed or deactivated as a result of an error or erroneous identification of the material to be deleted or deactivated."
The counter-notice must be signed, either physically or electronically.
Please send the counter-notice to Mrs. MARSAMOTOR EUROPE S. L or poster
AVDA BRUSELAS, 155, 2 17-Pol. Ind. Cabezo Beaza, 30353 Cartagena, España
After receiving your protest notification, we pass it on to the party that sent the original copyright infringement notification. Please note that when we transmit your contra-notice, it will include your personal information. If you are concerned about protecting your anonymity, please consult a lawyer about other options.
Please note that under appropriate circumstances we are putting an end to repeat counterfeiters.
Please note that any notice or contra-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false opinion or a counter-notice may give rise to a personal responsibility. You may wish to seek the advice of a legal adviser before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
MARSAMOTOR.COM All rights reserved